Links to various projects below:
>The Mortician’s Assistant (for the 2012: The Zombie Apocalypse is Nigh project; I’ll be coming back to it eventually)
>The Hanging Tree (2012 NaNoWriMo project excerpt)
>Drabbles (both fanfiction and historical)
You can find all relevant playlists here.
It has come to my attention that I have five works in progress currently posted on Fanfiction.net at the moment, and that if I continue updating them this sporadically, I will not finish them for years.
I don’t want to be that author. I want them done. So I’m going to be focusing on one story at a time, in this order:
Pretending will be updated semi-constantly throughout my work on all of these other stories, as it is going to be so long that I won’t be able to manage it any other way.
Since I don’t want to be the sort of person who abandons her stories—even if I’ve bitten off a little more than I can chew here—I’m going to put the rest of these stories on hiatus until I get Domina Esques done. The same thing will happen until I get Wonderland done, and then Chasing Clouds, etcetera. Depending on inspiration, the order may shift a bit, as well.
Also, for your reference, I am currently developing:
- A Kuroshitsuji/Percy Jackson crossover oneshot
- A Domina Esques/Harry Potter crossover oneshot
- A Theo/Lizzy DE AU oneshot
- A Ciel-centric Kuroshitsuji oneshot
- An OC-centric post-movie The Incredibles multichapter fic
- A Mononoke multichapter mystery fic
- A The Last Story multichapter Yurick/OC fic
- A LingFan post-Brotherhood Fullmetal Alchemist multichapter court intrigue fic (because hngg court intrigue)
- A short sequel to Domina Esques entitled either Regina Magnifica or Regina Magna (I haven’t decided yet which title, or even what it’ll be about, but whatever)
- A (possible) sequel to Wonderland
- A continuation of Simple Complications (Lewis OC/Hathaway fic)
I’m also considering an N/White fic for Pokemon Black and White and Pokemon Black II and White II, depending on how long it takes me to complete/beat those games.
So yeah. Have fun with those once I start working on them.
There is absolutely no guarantee any of these will be published. They are ideas that are floating in my brain right now, and I thought I ought to write them down to keep myself from forgetting them. Considering my current lifestyle, it’s difficult enough to update the fics I currently have, let alone start new ones. However, my plot bilbies are multiplying, so who knows what’ll happen.